As your wedding planner, it’s our job to take care of the details so you don’t have to. We do more than make your day look pretty: we save you a great deal of time, effort, and stress. When you work with Sweetchic, you’ll benefit from our expertise, resources, and experience. Because we’ve been to the “big dance” before, we’re skilled choreographers. We know how to manage the complex details that make up your day.
We’d love to sit down with you and learn about your wedding vision. Don’t worry, calling won’t hurt. Our initial consultation is complimentary.
Wedding Day Management
Popularly known as “Month of Coordination” or "Day of Coordination", this service is perfect for the detail-oriented bride who wants her wedding “just so”. We begin working with you two months before your wedding to review your vendor contracts, carefully craft your wedding day itinerary, help you work out all of the vendor logistics and transportation timing, and discuss every, single component of your wedding. Then we confirm all of your vendors and coordinate your ceremony rehearsal. On your wedding day, we oversee every detail and make sure your day goes off without a hitch!
2017 Wedding Day Management services begin at $1,900
FULL SERVICE & Custom Wedding PLANNING
Whether you need help with everything from building your budget and venue selection… or maybe you have your venue and a few vendors booked, but need help with the rest, let’s talk! Once we determine the scope of your wedding, how far along you are in the process, and the amount of assistance required, we’ll develop a customized package to meet your needs. Here are just some of the items we can take off your plate.
- Ceremony & reception venue selection
- Vendor communication
- Budget allocation
- Recommendations for all wedding-related vendors:
2017 Custom Wedding Planning services begin at
- Ceremony musicians
- Floral designers
- Lighting and draping
- Lounge furniture
- Hair and makeup artists
- Disc Jockeys
- Event style, design, theme and décor
- Wedding gown and accessories
- Etiquette and traditions
- Wedding stationery selection (invitation suite, ceremony programs, escort cards, dinner menus, table numbers, etc.)
- Invitation addressing and mailing
- Hotel block arrangements
- Wedding Party and guest transportation arrangements
- Welcome gift amenities
- Wedding day itinerary development
- Logistics management
- Rehearsal dinner planning
- Ceremony rehearsal coordination
- Wedding Day Management (all Custom Planning services include Wedding Day Management)