I recently met with Chris and Stephanie, the awesome brother and sister team behind the new invitation site, Mightyvites… and it didn’t take me long to realize that this may be one of the coolest new concepts in wedding invitations. What exactly is so different about Mightyvites? They take the traditional printed invitation that we all know and love, and they add a customizable online RSVP that perfectly matches the printed piece, along with a guestlist manager. Here are some more details from their website:
- Invitations with copy crafted by you (with customizable color schemes)
- One set of enclosures with everything needed for your guest to RSVP online
- Outer envelopes with digitally printed guest and return addresses (yup, we take care of that too!)
- Guest ability to create and change their RSVP
- Event information that you create and which your guests view
- Event choices that you create and which your guests respond to (including meal choices!!)
- A guest list that you edit and later watch for RSVPs
- Email notification of guest RSVPs
- Ability to import contacts to your guest list from Gmail, Yahoo!, Outlook, etc.
You Can Also Have:
- Additional enclosures for event details you want to keep offline
- Your invitations mailed to your guests via the United States Postal Service
- Use of your own domain name for online guest RSVPs ”
You can choose from either flat printing or LETTERPRESS! And the fact that you can upload your guestlist and their addresses… and Mightyvites will actually PRINT all the addresses directly on the envelopes for you… brilliant!
Here are some of my favorite designs from their gallery:
I saw the letterpressed version of the Regalia and it was beayooootiful!
Vintage Glee design and matching RSVP site
I can’t even express how smitten I am with Mightyvites. Their prices are surprisingly reasonable, considering how they truly take so much of the painful legwork away from you in regards to managing your guestlist, addressing your envelopes, mailing them out for you (obviously you pay for shipping), tracking your RSVPs, and more! And for those of you worried about your less-tech-savvy guests, you have the ability to print a smaller amount of traditional RSVP cards… voila! Easy and Done!