Happy Anniversary to Jennie & Stelios, who said “I Do” last year at Germania Place!
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SENT IN THEIR RESUMES! WE HAVE SINCE FILLED THIS POSITION AND APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST!
• Sweet and chic :)
• A “people-person” who can handle stressful situations
• Available on 2 weekends per month during peak wedding season, or as needed (May – Oct)
• Strong desire to work in the wedding industry
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Computer/tech savvy
• Interested in being a long term member of our Sweetchic team!
If you think you’re the perfect fit, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Elaine & Jamie came to me last January and requested a summer wedding… so I’m excited to share the wedding we planned for them in about 5.5 months! They live out in the suburbs, so the Intercontinental O’Hare (which is now the Loew’s Chicago O’Hare Hotel) was the perfect fit for the modern, elegant wedding they envisioned. Lovely photos by Fragola Productions.
Gorgeous florals by the talented team at Vale of Enna! Love the dramatic Manzanita arrangement,
dripping with crystals, and anchored with vibrant, jewel-toned florals.
I love the huge rose-like chandeliers in the ballrooms of the Loew’s Hotel! So dramatic and gorgeous!
Ceremony & Reception Venue: Intercontinental O’hare (now Loews)
Photographer: Fragola Productions
Wedding Planner: Charlene, Sweetchic Events
Florist: Vale of Enna
DJ & Lighting: Spin Productions